The Regional Governors of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Mindanao, duly elected by their constituents as regional representatives of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (PCCI) have agreed and resolved to recommend to the COVID - 19 Inter-agency Task Force, the following measures:
1. To adopt mass screening for Covid-19 using rapid serologic test (RST) as a surveillance or pre-screening tool in addition to other measures already undertaken to combat the spread of Covid-19 by our National Agencies and Local Government Units.
2. To deploy immediately the mass screening program using RST by our local government units in partnership with national agencies, Philippine Red Cross and other NGOs starting with all PUIs awaiting access to PCR testing, all PUMs, among vulnerable persons within the vicinity of a cluster of Covid-19 outbreak, and among front liners in the hospital and
in the field.
3. To request the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to grant Emergency Use Authority to the applications for registration of verifiable suppliers of RST Kits that already underwent registration process in their respective FDAs in their country of origin.
4. To require persons with positive findings from RST mass screening to undergo priority confirmatory testing by PCR.
5. To set up "PCR Sub-National Reference Laboratories " in all regions of Mindanao in addition to the four already being set up in the San Lazaro Hospital in Manila, the Baguio General Hospital in Benguet, the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center in Cebu City, and the Southern Philippines Medical Center in Davao City.
Signed in behalf of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry affiliate Chambers in Mindanao, 25 March 2020.