Thank you for your interest in the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We have designed various membership programs and services to cater your business needs, regardless the size of your company or interests. Below are the membership classifications and criteria:
Charter Members - The Charter Members of the Chamber, being the founders, are the eleven (11) incorporators and other original members of the chamber. They shall have the same rights, duties and responsibilities as regualr Members for life.
Life Members - All past Presidents of the Chamber shall become Life Members with all the rights, duties and responsibilities as Charter Member.
Regular Members - Any private enterprise engaged in business and other entrepreneurial activities for profit or the exercise of a profession shall be eligible as a Regular Member, provided that:
It is doing business in the Philippines.
It is registered with the appropriate government agency/agencies, company should be at least one year in operation from the time of registration.
It has business permit to operate from the appropriate Local Government Unit.
Company should have supported by the latest financial statement.
Association Members - Any business association or sectoral organization duly registered under the laws of the Philippines shall be eligible as Association Member, provided majority of its members posses the qualifications of a Regular Member under the PCCI by-laws.
Local Chamber Members - Any Local Chamber of Commerce and Industry registered under the laws of the Philippines and duly accredited with the Chamber in accordance with its rules. Admission to the membership of the Chamber shall be subject to the endorsement of the PCCI Area Vices President and Regional Governor concerned.
Affiliate Members - Any entity which does not meet the above membership qualification shall be eligible as an Affiliate Member. An Affilliate Member shall be entitled to all the rights and priviledges of a Regualr member, except the right to vote and be voted upon.
To join, simply follow these steps:
- Download and Fill-up the Membership Application From Click Here
- Submit the accomplished application form together with the following documentary requirements:
- SEC/DTI Certificate of Approval of Registration
- Latest copy of General Information Sheet (GIS)
- Latest copy of Business PermitLatest copy of Annual Financial Report submitted to BIR/SEC
- List of members (applicable only for local chamber, association, organizations)
- Passport-size photo of (one) official and (three) alternate representatives to PCCI
- Company Logo (high resolution)
- Check payment representing your company's application fee and membership dues for 1 year (check payable to Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
*NOTE: Application Fee is one-time payment only (non--refundable)